Aug 18, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Apr 18, 2019
Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
2. Recruitment and development of channel partners who may be individual agents, brokers or corporate agents, especially active in the local market.
3. Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the channel partners. Motivating their morale in order to retain the channel partners and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
4. Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
5. Facilitating training of channel partners.
6. Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
7. Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.