Aug 28, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Apr 28, 2020
· Exceed recruitment target on new agency leaders and agent enrollments.
· Enhance quantity and quality recruitment by developing successful leaders.
Ø Emphasis on quality recruitment by the Agency Leaders and Agency Associates through one-on-one
Ø Create mutual support platform for Financial Executives, Agency Associate and Agents to enable
· Enhance AFYP & Number of cases by the unit.
· Focus on potential EC, MDRT, CEO council agents through complete unit.
· Focus on number of R&R winners.
· Focus on enablement and development of the team
· Ensure agents, agency associates, agency associate’s unit and agency leader unit is in complaint with various IRDA
Ø Timely contract of agents and agency associates within regulatory guidelines
Ø Monitoring IRDA guidelines impacting AAP channel at regional level.
· Track competition regularly at regional level on various measure such as new strategies, new compensation models
etc. with particular reference to Financial Executives / AAP model developed by the competitors.
· Execute plans for growth of the agency
Ø Identify, interview and select new leaders from market and by networking
Ø Ensure adherence to laid down sales and service standards for Financial Executives, Agency
Associates and Agent Advisors.
Ø Conduct weekly performance review and planning (PRP) for team
Ø Ensur e retention of team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training
needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
Ø Handhold, develop and supervise Financial Executives, Agency Associates and Agents to meet plan
and follow growth leadership practices.